Hari ini dalam sejarah... !@#$!#%! THE !@#$!% ROADBLOCKS!

This morning I woke up unaware of what is going on with the rest of the world *as usual... because I stopped reading the newspaper as well as watch the news... its either too depressing or filled with a shit load of crap... pardon me french today... or any other day LOL* As I started my engine to get to work, tuned into Hitz.fm... On came the traffic reports... To my horror... ALL the routes that is possible for me to get to work was either blocked by some police, closed or crawling almost at a standstill... the reporter kept repeating... FORGET ABOUT TAKING THE FEDERAL HIGHWAY... there were 2 police barriers ON FEDERAL HIGHWAY ITSELF... WTF!!! *ok... don't panic... pick up Franky first...* Went to "kutip" Franky by the roadside... tried to turn on my stupid GPS on my TyTNII which seem to not work every time there's an emergency... I calculated that the only route that is probably still safe was the Old Klang Road...

As we made our way towards our initial plan... We were already 1 hour stuck... OMFG! This is not happening! Guess what we did next? Turned into the next exit... went up to Subang Jaya and parked the car in Subang Parade... Grab some McDonalds' brekkie... and took the train...

*Muha AH ahAH aH ahAH ahaH aA!!!* Mas took the Malaysian public transportation to work for the first time today! I lost 1 bar of petrol just to get to Subang Parade... DAMMIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!