An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!

Hahaha... naaahh... Just kidding... It's 2.26 am now... Can't really sleep so thought I'd just compose a quick update just to tickle you guys abit. Guess what? I have finally finished studying!!! Woo hoo!!! Yes... I know it took me sOOooOOoOOoo darn long just to get a degree... *I like to take things and do things in my own time... so sue me*

Akak (my sis) welcomed me to the 2-2 club when she got the news... Not bad huh? I really thought that I was going to fail the whole thing or the most a 3rd Class... It's not that I'm dumb... It's just that I'm so darn lazy! Well... That's what I always hear teachers/lecturers say to me growing up anyway... *I still remember my class teacher say to me in form 5 "Mas, awak dapat SAP pun cikgu bangga." (SAP is "Barely Pass" Grade for SPM at the time which is aggregate 45 and above)*

Yes I know it took me hmm... let me count... 8 years to get myself a degree! OMG! Hahaha! has it been that long? But I did it right? So right now... I'm taking a year break off everything! *although the constant nagging of "you should start earning you keep" is driving me insane* Give me a break! So what am I up to now?

I'm watching animes (Bleach and Naruto)... playing computer games (still RO)... reading books (trying to re-read the whole collection of David Eddings a total of more than 20 books)... watching korean soaps (currently halfway through something called "Love story in Harvard")... trying to teach myself chinese using books, flash cards and dictionaries *impossible*... trying to start an ALUMNI for BBGS batch of 97... just laze around in my room... *aahhhh... heavenly* Hey... I'm having a break... I'll do what I want and when I want... For those of you nagging about marriage, getting a job and such... I'm deaf till I'm satisfied! Waaaaahahahahaha!!!

So there... another update done... hehehe...

Comments

Anonymous said…
-.- pantat since november.. last year... now only u start to blog back....

And such as coincidence that i visited your blog on the very same day....
OI BANGUN OI!
Mas said…
oi don't talk la... you never update since september until now nothing... lagi mau cakap org!

kanasai!
Anonymous said…
i cant believe my eyes!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?