Feeling eager... but do not know where to begin...

Updates... Endric is back! Yeay! Although I thought that workload will somewhat be less compared to when he was away... boy was I wrong. I noticed that the rest of the world seems to take it easy on us when he was not around that the moment he got back... things got so hectic... I find myself starring at the monitor suddenly not knowing what I was doing *due to mega multi-tasking* But I guess being a monkey... I prefer it this way... at least I got back Endric shaking my chair in psychotic spasms that it does make me feel... *yeah! let's go nuts!* Somehow this sudden bursts gives me some push to do work at a faster pace *although it is already super speed mode to begin with*... I have no idea why... LOL... *psycho I know...*

Oh! Oh!... Kevin brought his brand new Charis that day... It's really so beautiful! I've never seen a guitar so good looking in my life! No Kevin... I will not trade my Vios and Taylor for your Elantra and Charis... I'm very contented with what I have... so DREAM ON! *Muah AH ahAH ahAH ahAH ahAH a*

Now... Why the title... Have you ever woke up one morning... Feeling as though you can take on the world... and your thoughts have a million and one ideas and determination to do things that you have left hanging before... So much that you suddenly stop and think... I have no idea where to start! I guess... that's what I'm feeling... They say break tasks down to smaller tasks so that you can see what can be done before doing... Can't seem to do that... hmm... I'll probably end up doing nothing when the day ends anyway... *Muah aH ahaH ahaH ahaH ahaHA haa!*

But here's something to share... All of us have this as our ringtone at the moment... It was funny when a few phones started to ring one after another... LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!