Chibi [ Red Cliff ]


Flixster - Share Movies

Last night we got to watch the premier show of Chi Bi (Red Cliff)! Cubinet gave us free tix in conjuction with its launch of their new game with the same name in chinese... www.chibi.com.my...

At first... I expected it to be a boring show... Since it was a John Woo film... I expected it to be boring with pretty cinematographic scenes and flying white pidgeons... Boy was I mistaken! Although being in Malaysia we the non chinese reading writing people had to put up with weird and MULTIPLE translations *I always seem to read the subtitles english, malay, english, malay, sometimes the same meaning for both as the same sentence because of the way they structure it... dumdums* It was truly an experience! You must go watch!!! I can't wait for the Battle of Red Cliff (part II)!!!

Oh... and Takeshi Kaneshiro was really yummy... *drools* hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!