Wanna see something crazy?

Okay... Here's something out of character *yes it is out of character because I normally wouldn't post photos online let alone a video of yours truly*... I woke up this morning... Feeling abit crazier than usual... So I thought of creating a video and straight away posting here before I changed my mind... Yeah I know I was already contemplating on whether or not I should youTube myself with my new guitar... hahaha... So I guess today I was crazy enough to do so... Please keep in mind... One of the main reasons that I allowed myself to post this was because...
  • I JUST WOKE UP... so please don't mention about the way I look =P
  • I JUST WOKE UP... so please don't point out my playing mistakes =P
  • I JUST WOKE UP... and forgot to put on my specs so it was hard to see the tab... =P
  • I JUST WOKE UP... so please picture yourself doing stuff when YOU JUST WOKE UP!
Also as a sidenote to justify the lousy quality... I used Windows Movie Maker, an old crappy headphones built in microphone which I normally use to sleep listening to songs to and a cheap webcam which resembles a shape of a footprint... *Mua ah AH ahHA haH ahaHa haHa haH ahaHa hAH ahA* As to justify my sucky playing skills... I learned that song in two weeks since Kevin (ex-owner of my Taylor) gave me the youTube video of the original player - Tommy Emmanuel... its called "Since We Met" by the way...

A note to akak (my sis) I thought I better post this before YOU DID... so that you wont have to face my fury and wrath for doing so... hahaha... happy?

A note to Jason and the people who did not know that I played the guitar... Nah proof! kakakkakakaka... I love my Taylor...

This song is dedicated to someone... the name of that person will be carried with me to my grave... so don't bother asking... You CAN however "perasan" and think its you though... hahahaha...

Comments

Anonymous said…
dayyymmmm!!! kena beli lottery siout!!! mummy warned me not to post and you did!!! muekekekekekek. so now i can put in facebook or you want to do the honours? no worries... i will put in azmarea's blog... so proud of you!!!

oh yes... can you please put a note on your grave the lucky person who got this song from you??? nanti akak dig and retrieve... muekekekekeke!
Anonymous said…
Hmmm.... sounds nice but then i preferred your new song "I just woke up"... HAHAAHAHH
Anonymous said…
aunty more emotions needed!
Anonymous said…
btw is tat really u playing or a "baskit" playing Oo hohoho (i gonna catch a banana?)
Mas said…
Akak : We shall see...

Jason : You're a nut...

Serene : Who would have emotions when they just wake up in the morning? What do you mean if its that really me playing?!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
you know I hardly ever read your blog or anyone else's for that matter...but this morning i needed some online entertainment, so i thought.. ok i'll checkout Mas's blog maybe she's got something entertaining insalled for me... and then i read and read and came across this!! Wuaaahhh.. it's a miracle, it's so good to see you play after so long :) I'm sorry for the person you dedicate this to.. you look angry k..
SpiderJane said…
Hiya Mas.....
I was googling for acoustic guitars.....and stumbled upon your blog. U r good. U can play , girl...Even though I don't know you in person but I salute you for being able to play a musical instrument....nice!

Popular posts from this blog

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!