WTF!!! FLEAS?!?!?!

The house is infested with cat fleas!!! ARGH!!! At first I thought it was only mosquito bites... Then today... "What's this?" I grabbed one flea trying to figure out what it was and it jumped off me and disappeared!!! WARGH!!! This is the second time my house gets overpopulated by this hardy pesky pests!!! The first was in our Kelana Jaya house and it was so bad that it made my mum cry and we had to call the exterminator and bomb the whole house with insectiside!!!

*Ok... I should get a hold of myself... Don't panic...* Yes of course... The first thing that came to mind was... GOOGLE IT!!!... And that's what I did...

[search] How to get rid of fleas [endsearch]

This is what I found out...
  • Treat the cats
  • Wash all beddings and cushion covers with really hot water
  • Vaccum the whole house and use hot steam to kill the eggs and larvaes...
  • Make flea traps for each room
  • If all fail... call the exterminator

The cats are off to the vet while I start my "Exterminate Fleas Project" *they're due for their full body checkup, grooming and bath anyway*... Tomorrow morning... I WILL buy that supposedly super duper vaccum cleaner that runs with water and emits steam!!! I don't care if its expensive!!! As long as it will suck in EVERY particle it touches... It's worth it!!!

I will also buy a few items to build the freaking flea traps for each room!!! Well... I made one for my room right now to see if it works... if it does... then i'll definitely make one for every room in this house!!!

Next... I will REMOVE all of the beddings and cushion covers and chuck it in bag and send it out to the 'dobi' with a note "Wash with extremely hot water!" Then... I will vaccum EVERY inch of the house with the steaming vaccum cleaner!!!

*gasping for breath* Ok... I may seem abit "over" but... I DON'T CARE!!! I HATE FLEAS!!! Wish me luck... I wonder how long it will take me to vaccum the whole house... hmmm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!