Thank you Mummy, Aunty Su & Fazreen!

Last weekend was quite a hectic one… It started early when I woke up light-headed and dizzy on Friday and found myself with high blood pressure… 150/100… The doc gave me 2 days MC to rest up and bring it down not before scolding me. *sheesh* I’m supposed to come back and see him to check it again… *bleh…*

Mummy, Aunty Su and Fazreen drove down from KL on Thursday to visit our new home for the weekend and bring down more my stuff… We had a fun dinner at East Coast Food Village with Istinah and Hans… Chicken Wings, Kerang and Sambal Stingray! Yum!!!

So the whole of Friday… Mummy and Fazreen went off for a meeting while Aunty Su went shopping… I spent the whole day lazing around and resting while trying to clear up the mess we made unloading the car which was filled with a quarter of my room back in KL. Mostly beddings, scrap stuff and electronics… I got my Taylor, TV and Wii!!! Yeay! The night itself Sayang came and went to treat us good Japanese BBQ Wagyu dinner… Thank you Sayang!

On Saturday all of us woke up late… The 3 of us shared our queen sized bed *luckily we’re all still sleepers… hahaha* while Mummy and Aunty Su slept in the second room which has a single bed and a pull-out underneath… The plan then was to spend a day in IKEA to find things to furnish the house… Wilson and I were only there to tag along and carry stuff…

It was really fun to watch Mummy and Aunty Su imagining things to decorate our house with and arguing about what matches and what goes where… of course the first thing Mummy did say when she entered the house was… “What ugly curtains and white bright lights!” So those are the first few things they rushed to change… Our house now has a nice plant, a pretty purple carpet and OMG shocking pink cushions!, nice warm lightings, mirrors *Fazreen was super excited about this one… I wonder why… hahaha*, a can opener *hahaha… Aunty Su bought canned condensed milk and we had nothing to open it with… so that is the first thing she grabbed after taking the trolley!* and a couple of shoe cabinets…

After IKEA *of course we had chicken wings and meatballs for a late lunch there… hehehe… akak dun jeles…* We drove down to Lucky Plaza to get a few things… not knowing the plan Aunty Su went off to get me a brand new microwave oven from TANGS as a house warming present and Mummy went to ION to get a Nespresso coffee machine… *Mummy can’t stand drinking our 3-in-1s… hahaha* Thank you thank you for everything!!!

After unloading all our purchases from the car back to the flat… we started fixing curtains, cabinets and tidying stuff… rearranging and decorating… Istinah and Hans came over bringing us a nice treat! Tulang Kambing and Kuey Teow Goreng from Beach Road!!! Woo hoo!! *Akak… dun jeles again!* After having our fill and lazing around… Hans manage to find the cable to plug into the antenna… I have no idea where on earth he manage to find these things in the house… I now has TV Channels! Yeay! Thank you Hans! Thank you Istinah for the treat!

Sunday came… So sad… we spent the whole day lazing around in the house… admiring and adding the finishing touches to the now newly decorated home. Aunty Su and Fazreen reorganised my kitchen… And besides the mess behind the sofa full of my scrap stuff… and my room which is still a mess… the house is now finally a home! I wished I took before photos to compare with the after… With all the changes made it was really a transformation! I felt as though I was visited by those reality shows that transform houses… with Aunty Su and Mummy being the show’s host and ID of course! *Hahahaha* We all had dinner at Samy’s Curry House somewhere at Dempsey Road… I think it was the most spiciest thing I had ever tasted! Crazy… It was then… Time to say bye bye…

I don’t think I can ever thank all of you enough… Mummy, Aunty Su, Fazreen, Istinah, Hans and of course my sayang… I’m really lucky and I feel really blessed to have all of you in my life. Thank you so much for doing all this for me… I really wish you all could stay longer… Please come again! I promise to keep the house as how you intended it to be ok? *I’ll try my hardest at least! Hehehe…* I love you! Miss you so much!

Comments

yambo said…
aiyooo tingginya blood pressure. hope u feeling better. :)

I still remember when your mum came to my house I had one white light and before she went off she said get rid of it hehehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!