Lazy Sunday…

There isn’t really much to write today… Just a few accounts of what I’d like to share… Yesterday the people at the office gave us all an ‘off’ day… Celebrating some sort of achievement… So what did we do? Liah planned some sort of photo shoot that involved watercolour in a public park… *Hahaha… Liah is a photographer and thought that taking photos of a couple and some kids with their mum sounded like a great idea… So we became one of the victims!* We were told to dress in white… So Wilson and I went to the new NEX MALL just 10 minutes from our house to find some cheap white shirts to wear *obviously watercolour did not seem to sound clean*… We thought of walking around the new mall but it seemed as though we only managed to view 1% of the whole place! It’s super huge! Anyways… getting our shirts from Giordano at 7 dollars a piece and grabbing lunch at the Broasters Chicken or something… we then made our way to the scene… I will share more of this with you when the pictures are done!
Wilson went off for a family vacation today to Cameron… I’m left here all alone on a lazy Sunday… Woke up late… Lazed around in front of the TV watching cartoons… Had Koko Krunch for breakfast and went down to buy more of those bamboo poles Singaporeans use to hang their clothes with… *I still find it super scary trying to stick it into the holes outside the window!*
Doing typical chores like mopping the floor… laundry… trying to get rid of the paint stains from yesterday… Getting kinda bored I then decided to try to cook rice with the brand new microwave Aunty Su gave us as a house warming present… With the plastic “casserole” rice cooker meant for the microwave that mummy managed to get for free from the sales person… I poured some rice that was purchased yesterday because Istinah told me… “Rumah tak boleh putus… Garam, Beras, Minyak!” *meaning… the house cannot be out off salt, rice and oil*… Washed the rice like how it was done in Cooking Mama *Better than Mama!… Hahahaha* Stick the whole thing in the microwave… Turned the dial to “Casserole Rice” and pressed Start! after a few minutes… the microwave told me to STIR RICE… so I did… 15 minutes later…and Viola! Rice! Perfectly Done! Wooo Hooo!!!
rice
Now what do I eat it with? Hmmm… I found a can of sardines that I bought together with the rice… and grabbed an egg… I wished I had bought some onions and cucumbers… but I’m not picky… The end result?
sardines
dinner
Not bad eh? Dinner Time!

Comments

Ein Makrai... said…
Mas....That is nice....tue yang sedap tu....delicious....

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!