Double Date with Husband & Wife! Haha…

Looks like I’ll be writing more on this blog… Seems like I have the knack of writing more when I’m in a comfy zone… *My new home! Woohoo!* Maybe it’s because I’m more bored… We’ll see hehe…
Yesterday Istinah and I were literally watching the clock as time passes while we were at work… Not because there’s no work… But both of us were excited about our nicely planned outing for the night! *hahaha*… It wasn’t anything much of a plan… Just a nice night of super good food and a movie…
As the clock struck 7pm on the dot… Hans and Istinah made her way to pick me up from work to get ourselves a generous takeaway of “Tulang Kambing” (mutton bones) and “Air Tebu” (sugarcane drink). Wilson was already on his way home as I asked him to get us a loaf of white bread… *Istinah and I had an argument on what is loaf in malay… sebantal vs sebuku… google says both is correct… cheh! hahaha*
Once we were all back home… we feasted on the best ever tulang kambing I have ever had! It was kinda weird for me at first because it being super red in colouring… I thought it would be super spicy… apparently it was just nice… *Yum Yum Yum! Akak… when you come visit us we go tarpau okok? Don’t jealous! hehe* Filled with yummy mutton and bone marrow… all of us then jumped into bed for a nice cuddly rest… *imagine 4 people on a queen sized bed… hahaha*
At about 11… we then made our way to Golden Village at Great World City to watch “RED”… *it was kinda funny to watch ourselves feeding each other… hahaha… Istinah on my left feeding me popcorn… Wilson on my right feeding me nachos… while I fed the both of them… kakaka* The show was excellent! A little slow at first *Wilson going… Are you sure this is an action film? hahaha!*… All the great actors were superb! Mummy and akak… wished we could watch it together!
The drive home made me a bit homesick as the radio was playing “takbir” and I was wishing Mummy and Akak was around… Ah well… All in all… It was really a nice night… Istinah, Hans, Sayang… More more okok???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!