Our first home…

For the past few weeks we have been trying to find a good place to rent to call home *Yes… staying in the hostel is seriously no picnic… I can’t even fall sick and take MC in peace without having someone knocking on my door just to check if I’m really sick!*. Istinah *my wife* stumbled across some paper with numbers on it and words “Room/Units for Rent” or something like that on her way to work at SIC… tore a piece and gave me the number via MSN… I then passed the number to Wilson *my husband* who then called and made a bunch of arrangements for viewing, after having agents quarrelling with one another… viola! We finally found the perfect home!
The place is located quite conveniently near amenities (hawkers, 7-11, a couple of mini marts, a few sensei shops, alot of hair salons, a massage parlour *i have a feeling there are alot of tai-tais living around here… haha* and a nice little restaurant) right downstairs, about 4 minutes walk to Lorong Chuan MRT, about 10 minutes walk to Serangoon MRT and the brand new mall which has a ColdStorage, Courts, Cinema, etc…
The house itself isn’t fancy or anything… a nice little 2 bedroom flat *one for us… one for mummy!* We have just shifted all of my stuff over the weekend… Thanks Istinah and Hans! Also thank you Neeti! You’ve all been a great help! Of course thanks to sayang for helping me move most of it last Saturday in two taxi trips and a nice outing at ikea choosing a cute little sofabed for Fazreen *if mummy comes over with her while Wilson is around* hmm… complex…
Next on the to do list… Get a better paying job! Muah aH ahaH aHaH aH aHa HA HA aha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!