٩๏̯͡๏)۶ Mas ... needs a break... [ HP : 23.6% | SP : 4.72% ]

... is the name i'm using on MSN... feeling a little drained... *Endric... hurry recover so that I can kill you!* Although there's alot of work... its still manageable I guess... but I think I'm kinda used to Endric *who is currently recovering from dengue fever... Get Well Soon Yah!* sitting behind me and his sudden outbursts and nutti-ness keeping me sane in a way... kinda like "we're all on the same boat! let's rock it!"

On a lighter note... Kevin sold me his Taylor! WOO HOO! I've finally got myself an acoustic guitar! After years and years of trying to find the time and effort of aquiring one! Now what's so nice about the one I got?

TAYLOR XXX-MC Mahogany w/Cedar Top 30th Anniversary
� Type/Shape 6-String Grand Concert
� Back & Sides Tropical American Mahogany
� Top Western Red Cedar
� Soundhole Rosette Abalone
� Neck Tropical American Mahogany
� Fretboard Ebony
� Fretboard Inlay Pearl & Gold 30th Anniversary
� Headstock Overlay Ebony
� Binding Ivoroid with Abalone-Edged Top
� Bridge Ebony
� Nut & Saddle Tusq
� Tuning Machines Waverly
� Scale Length 24 7/8 Inches
� Truss Rod Adjustable
� Neck Width at Nut 1 3/4 Inches
� Number of Frets 20
� Bracing Scalloped, X-Brace
� Body Width 15 Inches
� Body Depth 4 5/8 Inches
� Body Length 19 1/2 Inches
� Overall Length 40 1/2 Inches
� Case Taylor Hardshell


Yeah... I do sound like a nerd armed with a guitar... =P hahaha... No regrets yah Kevin! *evil grin... ok... no more shopping for the next uh... 3 months Muah aHA haHa haHA haHA haHA haA!!!* Maybe one day I'll youTube something... *if I got the guts to kekekeke* ... Care to vote what I should play?

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mas said…
Please do not post vulgar comments... I have underage people reading my blog you know...

Sila jangan tulis benda lucah... Ada pembaca dibawah umur tau tak...

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!