P. Ramlee The Musical ROX!


When they started the first season... I wanted to go watch... Told mummy bout it and she said she'll get us tickets and we'll go together... Kept reminding her about it the whole time it was showing... then suddenly... one night... she went and forgot about me?!?! *What the!* Of course... I merajuk with her for the whole week...

Last night I finally get to watch it! I guess mummy made sure she got me tickets this time. *giggling*... The show was... AMAZING! If it weren't for the fact that they were all dancing and singing in MALAY... I thought I was in London! The whole production was simply world class! What amazes me most was the stage and set! I can't believe a Malaysian could create something so outstanding! I guess my expectations were low to begin with when it comes to Malaysian productions... but NEVER AGAIN!

Of course being me... I go seek for things that amazes me most... so after the show... While others wait for the actors to come out for photographs and autograph sessions... I went looking to find out who created the set! *hahahaha* Ok... I may be weird... but Fazreen and I took photos... But seriously... It was really GOOD WORK! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Mummy, Aunty Jim & Tiara for the tickets!!! I really enjoyed it!


You all really should go watch it if you haven't done so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!