WOOT!!! I'M LVL 99!!! FINALLY!!!

After 8 months of intensive leveling *yeah right!* and monster raping... I HAVE FINALLY REACHED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SECOND JOB CLASS!!! *WooOOoooOOT!!*

This was taken during the level up process! *I guess I was just so anxious?* On the left is my RO hubby doing all the killing... while I leech on his experience! Waaahahahahah!

OoooOoo... look at the aura surrounding me! *real nice to be 99... hehehe* Don't I just look so cool? Ok then... that's about what's the most exciting thing that has happened during the past two weeks... So stop spamming!!! *I know my life sucks!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
NEEERRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!