TO EC OR NOT TO EC... That is the question...

What is EC? EC = Extenuating Circumstances... What's the purpose of this EC thingamajig? Is so that I could extend my assignment and final year project deadlines *help me God!* After my last semester... *the one where I collapsed right after submitting the assignments for that particular semester with a bp of 170/120 hahaha so proud* things had become too much for me to handle...

I haven't been able to concentrate much on anything as everything seem to be piling and piling at a heart wrenching rate... When I do my assignments... work deadlines keeps cropping... When I do my work... assignment deadlines are out to get me... *there is no end to this is there?* My grades seem to be dropping for only God knows why... and I thought that I had been consistent in my school work? So is my weight... I haven't been dieting *not that I know of?* I eat like how I usually eat... how on earth did I lose 6kg in 2 weeks? *monitoring my weight now so that I don't lose too much or gain too much suddenly* I mean... WTF is wrong with me?!?!?

EC-ing the two tasks will result in the delay of my graduation date *not that I really care about the ceremony* So how now brown cow? Should I or should I not? I SHOULD!!!

P.S.: Please ignore my sudden ramblings as the thoughts had been clouding my judgment and ability to concentrate for the past semester... So this post had been set to not allow any comments... Thank You...

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!