Tax Deadline Over!!!

Spent most of yesterday sorting out my taxes... Its my second time doing it... Don't really know what I did really... More like a jigsaw puzzle to me... Or you know those game books that you play... If you selection 1 go to page 32 kinda thing? *ok i'm starting to write crap*

Now why do I write such crap? Its because a certain someone has threatened to spam my ChatBox if I don't start updating... hmmm... So I guess you all have to put up with more of my nonsensical ramblings as I TRY to update... *i'm always talking rubbish anyways*

Currently watching a grotesque show on telly... *is that how u spell it?*... Didn't feel like going to war on RO *Ragnarok Online for those who don't know what that is*... Ok... that's all for today's update... I shall end today's post with a blogthing...

My japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 歩 Ayumi walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!