I'M NOW 24... *sigh*

According to the chinese calendar, two monkey years have past. I now feel old. Have I really aged? I still play games, I still pull pranks and I still bully my sister *even though she is actually older*. Playing RO makes me feel even older... A bunch of my team mates for the War of Emperium are half my age... My "RO Fiance" is only 14 *It's a game ok... I want to get the marriage skills*. I'm gonna be an aunty soon *my sis and I are only 2 years apart*... Where did they time go???

What did I do today? I slept in so half of the day was wasted... Had Mc Donald's for lunch... Limy treated me to watch Alexander at GSC Gold Class *RM5 for renting a blardy blanket! Didn't know we were watching Gold Class so I wasn't prepared*... Presents??? aQaQ & aLaN gave me a teddy and a feline collection of handbags... They also treated me to clay shooting when I was there... That was fun... even though it was freezing cold and raining, shoulder hurting from the momentum of the shotgun and the fact that I kept closing the wrong eye to aim which resulted me to miss quite a few of the "pigeons"... I had loads of fun! GodDehMek!!! I left a "pigeon" in London... Oh well... Thanks a lot yah! Also thanks to those who gave me other presents!!!

So... I'm 24... who cares! Hahahaha!!! I will still watch my cartoons... play my Sims & Neopets... piggy back my cousins... and still stay young at heart!!! For those who plan on saying "Mas still acts like a child... Mas this... Mas that..." Don't be jealous!!! Hahahahaha!!!

I don't wanna grow up... I'm a Toy's R Us kid... *forgot the lyrics edi*

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehe my dear jiejie! Not real life of course... one sister in real life is enough for me... swt (-___-;;) Yes yes very young at heart tsu ne chan. I'm worse =P Hahahahhahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!