WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY?

2004 is coming to an end... As I browse through the list of last year's "New Year's Resolutions" I have realised that I have not accomplished ANYTHING in the year 2004. Hence, the moment of this great depression is seeping through. Am I a failure? Had the year 2004 amounted to nothing? What have I done to better myself? What have I been doing? *am i really this pathetic?*

What on earth is the matter with me? Am I doing things wrong? Oh well, year ends always make me feel this way... It's just a matter of time till I get myself determined and raring to go again with next "New Year's Resolutions". *why torture myself u say? at least i have something to aim for!*

Till then... *sulk* *blue* *depressed* *sad* *upset* *leave me alone!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
lets see...

without you... we wouldn't have a bed to sleep in.
without you... we wouldn't have a dining table to eat on.
without you... we wouldn't have had a wonderful hari raya.
without you... we wouldn't have a computer of our own for the first time!
without you... leelwan wouldn't have an auntie mas with huge knockers when he/she is here next year.
without you... i wouldn't have a sister in 2004.

is that enough for this year? here's to the next and next and next!!! love you loads!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!