Today was a perfect day...

I'm sorry Jason I had to FFK you today *Muah aH ahaH ahaH aH a*... Family comes first... Besides... You're too busy catching up with your friends here anyway... I will promise to meet up with you the next time I come down to SG ok? *hehehe*

It is quite a rare thing for my family to get together like this... We don't even do it during Hari Raya... It was actually a simple lunch... Uncle Yem, Aunty Ain, Yambo, Lil Dalya, Nazrin, Jennifer, Baby Sofia... Uncle John and Aunty Ann... Uncle Lah, Aunty Sara, Crazy Cousin Myra, Mummy and I all gathered at Aunty Jim's house with Uncle Ashar, Adam, Umar and Ellaine... *Hmm... did I miss anyone?*

As usual Mummy and I were fashionably late... Mummy had a reunion last night and only came home 4AM! She was supposed to cook the Assam Pedas for lunch... *hahahahhaa* Had our lunch and ate some more... I think with this family... we're always constantly eating... *LOL*


The boys tried to fly a kite Aunty Jim got from Bali... *Mummy bought one for Azmarea also* How they failed miserably... Of course the "theorist" watching above at the balcony weren't much of a help... *hahahaha... that's what you get when cityfolk tries to do country living*


When they finally gave up... Us kids ran for the pool to have abit of swim swim... Myra wore Jennifer's bikini... *OMG... pheeeeewwwwiiittt* The water was FREEZING! But we did have our fun...


When we're finally tired of racing each other and pushing people off shoulders wrestling... We got out and bathed... And went back to the balcony looking for FOOD! *hahaha... constantly eating* Resting at the balcony having our tea... Played the guitar while Aunty Ann tries to sing different songs to my different tunes *so funny!*... Here's a clip of her singing nonsense while smsing someone!!!





Of course in any family gatherings... They like to come up with weird conversations... Uncle Lah *my favourite Uncle* will always have some weird thing he would say being forever protective of me I guess... Like... "Why did you lose so much weight?! Why did you cut your hair?! Did you find yourself a new boyfriend?! Who is he?!" I was like... *what the... but I love you anyway hahaha* And NO! I DO NOT HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND... *yet! LOL*


Thankfully finally it was time to go home *hahaha... not really thankful... but seriously... enough of those weird questions!*... I wish for more gatherings like this... It was a simple gathering... Nothing special... But it was perfect...

Get Well Soon Uncle Yem!


NOTE:
For those silly family members who plan to matchmake me with some doctor or what nots... Don't think I have low standards... From now on... I have very STRICT criterias to be met before I even meet that person! I'll name 3 now as I have said to Nat that day on MSN... 1... Enjoys movies and music as much as I do and plays the guitar/piano... reason : So that if we get bored... at least we can JAM! *hahaha!* 2... Plays games... all games... online, lan, board, sports... reason : So that if we get bored... We can play together! *kill each other? LOL* 3... Must be able to hold a decent yet intellectual debate/conversation with me without getting upset... reason : I love a good debate and talk about anything and everything... *conversation is all we'll be left with when everything else is gone isn't it?*... overall reason : I do not want to be with someone I cannot be myself with... You may call me childish and "immature"... only shows how well you know me... So to save yourself from any shame/misery or heartache... DO NOT MATCHMAKE ME!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wuaaarrrgggg wuarrrrgghhhhh WUUUAARRRGGGHHHHH!!! i sooooooooooooooooooo wanna be there!!!!!!!!!!! i should be there!!!!!!!!! WUUUARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

mas apsal kurus?
mas apsal tukar style rambut?
mas apsal mas nyer criteria giler lain compared to...
mas mas mas!!!
Mas said…
mana ada lain? cuba pikir betul betul...

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!