Cats...

I'm bored... So I'm updating a post about cats... That's how bored I am...

Cats played a big role in my life... More than most people know about me... LOL... The last time I ever cried without shame was because of the death of my cat... Cookie Chomper the Third... I have no idea why I even named the cat after a cat in Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon... WHICH DIED! I was so stupid...

Cookie and Mischeif were the great great great grandparents of the last heir of their dynasty... Avalanche...

She should be about 15 this year I think... She was stolen from me twice... I had to pay 15 bucks the first time... *apparently the theives demanded that I pay compensation for feeding and sheltering her... WTF?!* and she managed to run away and come home the second time. Since then... Nobody is able to carry her unless you know how... Uncle Jojo found out the hard way... haha!

This is Pika...


She's the only one I let into my room... She's afraid of lightning... She used to sleep under my pillow with me still on it whenever there's thunderstorms... I guess its expected when we found her in a drain during thunderstorms... She should be about 8 now... She's also suffering from middle child syndrome *LOL* After awhile she knows when to come and NOT to come near me... See how annoyed she looks? I love to annoy her...

Finally we have Max...


He's our latest addition to the family... The only reason why he is able to stay is because Leelwan found him... and its HER cat... I'm just the caretaker for now... until Leelwan and family comes home for good *hint hint hint* THIS CAT... I TELL YOU!!! *aih* This 2 year old is afraid of NOTHING... You can kick him and he'll come running back for more... He'll make the most noise and nibble on your toes... Its quite impossible to photograph him because he's such a naughty little bugger!

Comments

Anonymous said…
please arrange to have avalanche and max ready to come live with us in london... muekekekekekek! one each for the three girls!!!
Anonymous said…
max sounds like azmarea now. notty...

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!