Part One: My Grandmother Taught Me...

... never give people reason to use things against you. Give to those what is due to them... even if it hurts your pockets... in other words... NEVER CHEAT. Money may not be everything... but be careful of the power of money. Because money is the root of all evil.

Now... why am I sharing this invaluable knowledge? Let me now share you a story...

Once upon a time a loving couple got married and they lived happily ever after... No... there's no such thing... If you watched 10th Kingdoms and such... You'll know that its true. When a marriage occurs... Two family are combined as one. We always hear about charming princes but never about the princes' family members. Cinderella's stem-mom might be a pain in the behind but we never knew if little Miss Cinderella had got it worse living in her new husband's castle.

Okay... back to the real story... but wait... disclaimer first... To the people I work for... this has nothing to do with you... but you may enjoy this as much as I am writing it. *Muah aH aha HAhaHA ahAH ahA HaH A...*

I am a very skeptical person. I do not judge a person by their appearances but I am fully aware of what may or may not happen. When I was told that he would be joining the company... my first response was... be careful of what you give him... because he is the type to be an arrogant fool who will use it against you. What I got to this response was... "No lah... he's decent"... Yes, decent.

As usual... the direct people that be... gave the arrogant fool more than he deserved. Good post, good annual increment, good bonuses, a house to live in, good opportunity to learn and travel as well as earn a hefty income doing it. Why did I jump into saying that he does not deserve this? He comes in late and leaves on the dot. He does not turn off the aircond when he leaves his room which would go on till the next day if nobody were to check. He takes leaves and switches off the phone before the leave is even approved. To top it all off... he's just plain selfish and lazy.

People nowadays... have no sense of responsibility in what they do. With that being said, they still are demanding what they THINK is due to them... Why am I blogging this you ask? My grandmother also taught me not to allow people to step on your head. Well... I just can't sit back knowing we've been wrongfully accused now can I? What were we accused of doing?

---

1. WE CHEATED HIM OFF HIS COMMISSIONS...

FACTS
- His salary is... about 3k a month.
- He's made a sale (GROSS PROFIT) of RM33k in the span of 2 years.

CALCULATIONS
- SALES TARGET/QUOTA PER YEAR = 3000 x 12 = RM36,000
- TOTAL SALES ACHEIVED PER YEAR = 33,000 / 2 = RM16,500

CLAIM
We didn't pay him his commissions...

Now... Did he acheive his target let alone be entitled for commissions? Go figure... He didn't even make enough to cover half of his own annual salary...

You may turn around and say that its not us that you're accusing... But HALLOoOo? Do you even see who signs your paycheck? Who else do you think is able to give you what you "deserve"? *Why on earth were you made management only God knows!*

---

2. WE CHEATED HIM OFF HIS BENEFITS...

FACTS

- His salary is more than RM2,500...
- His post is Assistant Technical Manager...

CLAIM
We didn't pay him Overtime *WTF?!*

Hey... I'm just a Software Engineer who earns abit less than you... Even when I had to go to work at 4am for server migration or come back over the weekends to meet deadlines... Or even be shipped of to HK or Thailand for implementations... I don't *freaking* complain goddammit! I don't even claim for parking when I work in Mid *freaking* Valley! Here you are claiming every sen for every known expense... and what... OVERTIME?!?!?! Read the *freaking* labour law will you?!?! *Why on earth were you made management only God knows!*

---

3. WE CHEATED HIM OFF HIS LABOUR ALLOWANCES...

FACT

- His salary is running with or without on-site visits...

CLAIM
Sub contractors earns more than he does and they're only technicians when he's management.

Sub contractors DO NOT earn a basic salary. What they do for on-site visits is their bread and butter. Even without this fact and the fact that they're only technicians... They have 10 YEARS ON-SITE WORKING EXPERIENCE! What do you have? A FEW MONTHS?! *Why on earth were you made management only God knows!*

---

If I were to write down his full name in this blog and were he to apply for another job one day... Imagine what his future would be like when nowadays every single employer is learning to google? *Muah haH ahaH ahaH ahH ahha haAH ahAH hA...*

Let this be a lesson to my friends and family... That when you leave something/someone/some place... Leave without reason for people to use it against you. If I am personally involved... You will read it in my blog... *Muah ahHA haHA ahHA haAH ahAH ahAH aha...*

Comments

Anonymous said…
i know i know i know this "lakhnat" person!!!
Anonymous said…
just go kick his ass lor..
make sure sampai tendang sampai balik ke kampung tanam jagung lah.. hahah....

I dont know this person - well, hopefully he will learn something lah kan... Amin.

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!