For My Lost Love...

I'm calm now... After so many years being together... Although I couldn't believe it had happened. Its time to move on... Thank you for everything... I couldn't have asked for more than what you have been giving me for so many years... I'm so sorry for being so blind... If life gives me a second chance to turn back time... I would have done things differently... Please remember... I love you... Always... Now and forever... This song is for you...

가면 (Persona)

목에 메어 와서 눈물이 흘러서 눈앞이 흐려서 걸을 수 없어서
조금씩 내게 멀어지는 널 붙잡아낼 힘조차도 부를 수도 없었나봐
찢겨져 흩어진 이미 썩어버린 못쓰게 돼버린 내 가슴으로 널
한번도 웃게 하지 못한 건 내 미쳐버린 집착이란 걸

*날 돌아보지 마 뒤돌아보지 마 그대로 뛰어가 날 잊고 살아가
멀리 조금 더 멀리 내게서 더 멀리 도망가
이렇게 못난 날 이렇게 못된 날 어리석었던 날 잘 떠나간 거야
추억은 하지 마 기억도 하지 마 차라리 죽을 만큼 외롭더라도

잘 지내라는 말 미안하다는 말 행복했었단 말 날 떠나려면
날 차라리 여기서 죽이고 가 니가 없인 하루하루 죽어갈 내 모습인 걸
알잖아 너도 알고 있잖아 이미 돌아갈 수 없을 만큼
너를 닮아버린 나는 어떻게 도대체 어떻게 왜 날 떠나려고 하니 왜

moge me-eo waseo noonmooree heulleoseo noonap'ee heuryeoseo keoreul soo eopseoseo
jogeumssheek naege meoreojeeneun neol pootjabanael heemjochado pooreul soodo eopseottnabwa
jjeetgyeojyeo jeut'eojeen eemee sseogeobeoreen motsseuge twaebeoreen nae kaseumeoro neol
hanbeondo ootge hajee mot'an keon nae meechyeobeoreen jeepchageeran keol

*nal torabojee ma tweedorabojee ma keudaero ddwee-eoga nal eetgo saraga
meollee jogeum teo meollee naegeseo teo meollee tomangga
eereok'e motnan nal eereok'e motdwen nal eoreeseogeottdeon nal jal ddeonagan keoya
choo-eogeun hajee ma kee-eokdo hajee ma chararee joogeul mank'eum weropdeorado

jal jeenaeraneun mal meeanhadaneun mal haengbok'aesseottdan mal nal ddeonaryeomyeon
nal chararee yeogeeseo joogeego ka neega eopsheen harooharoo joogeogal nae moseubeengeol
aljana neodo algo eettjana eemee toragal soo eopseul mank'eum
neoreul talmabeoreen naneun eoddeok'e todaeche eoddeok'e wae nal ddeonaryeogo hanee wae

*repeat 2x


Because my throat bruned, my tears fell, because
everything infront of me blurred and because I couldn't walk
I must not have been able to even call enough strength to
hold onto you, who's getting farther away.
Not being able to make you laugh at least once, with my
heart that's ripped and broken and already withered away
and useless, is my crazy attachment.

* Don't turn to look at me, Don't turn around.
Just run away as you are and forget me.
Farther, a little farther, run away farther away from me.
It's good that you've left me who's so bad, so unworthy, so foolish.
Don't have any memories don't even remember me.
Even if you're so lonely you think you might die.

The words, "be well" and "i'm sorry"
if you're wanting to leave me
than instead just kill me right here and go.
Without you, day by day I'll die away.
But you know, you know enough that it's already too late to go back.
What about me who's become so much like you.
How in the world? Why are you trying to leave me? Why?




Comments

Anonymous said…
oh mas...

i love you so much!!! damn the milos and the ices and the straws and the fark fark fark!!!
Anonymous said…
Yo Hokage-sama,

Lost indeed, but much more to be earn next time. Carry on and move on with your future path. Have faith :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!