Thanks you guys...

... you really made my day! In order of sequence...

  1. Halimy (in person) *12.01am*
  2. Mummy (card via Halimy) *12.02am... this is cheating!*
  3. Angela Wing RO Konoha Friend (MSN) *12.03am... sorry didn't reply... too sleepy*
  4. Auntie Sara (e-mail & MSN) *12 something I think... asleep already*
  5. Alan Macha Bro in Law (SMS) *6 something wake up alarm?!*
  6. Ellen Mum's Friend (SMS) *7 something... no need sleep like this*
  7. Elina Childhood Friend (SMS) *7.34am*
  8. HSBC Bank Auto Wish (SMS) *8.29am...lol!*
  9. Azrina BBGS Friend (SMS) *8.30am*
  10. Fazreen BBGS Friend (SMS) *8.42am... "Happy World AIDS Day?" Haha!*
  11. Mazleen TSE (MSN) *10 something... trying to go back to sleep*
  12. Auntie Sara again? (SMS) *10.43am... Reminding me how old I am... =P*
  13. Jassmin (Phonecall) *11 something*
  14. Crystal Hikari RO Konoha Friend (SMS) *12.01pm*
  15. Auntie Ann (SMS) *2.05pm*
  16. Lee John (SMS) *3.42pm*
  17. Jassmin (in person) *4 something*
  18. Daddy (Phonecall) *4.34pm*
  19. Akak (Phonecall) *4.59pm*
  20. Nazrin (SMS) *5.53pm*
  21. Farah Diana BBGS Friend, Fazreen, Azrina & Ucop (in person) *8.30++pm*
  22. Myra (SMS) *10.20pm*
  23. Uncle Lah, Auntie Sara, Natali & Myra (Voicemail) *10.22pm... you guys are really cute*
  24. Mummy, Ellen, Peen Foong (in person) *10++pm*
  25. Azlind BBGS Friend (SMS) *10.38pm... wished you joined us for dinner*
  26. Auntie Jim & Family (SMS) *1.09am*

I read some superstitious crap somewhere *google of course* stating that your birthday and the day you were born is when your "spiritual state" is weakest. I guess that is why in some cultures people tend to hide their day of birth and time and date and everything that has to do with the day they were born from their enemies or avoid displaying it somewhere public in fear of it being used against them... Well... by using spiritual methods... things like voodoo and santau and such... I suppose this is also a reason why people celebrate their birthdays and are surrounded by people and warm wishes... helps to strengthen their spiritual state... *again I'm guessing*

As for me... I don't believe in such things... but to all of you who have celebrated this day with me, and making sure my spirit is strengthen almost every of my waking hour on this day by showering me with your love and warm wishes, the thoughtful gifts, and precious time spent personally with me... Especially to those whom I didn't reply or only replied at a later time... I'm truly sorry... from the bottom of my heart... I thank you all... You all have really made my day special... Love you all to pieces!

Hmm... Interesting... the number of wishes is equivalent to my age! *scary! LOL!!!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
i was beginning to wonder saper pulak alan macha nih??? biler masa you ader bro in law lain??? muahhahahahaha!!!

weih leelwan wished you as well with me kan???

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!