Finally!!!

... *kissing the bandwidth floor!*

I've been going crazy and totally helpless for the past few days... Why? Because of Taiwan's earthquake. No... I'm not that of a humanitarianist freak. I'm worse... I need my internet.

Finally at 0054 hours today... I managed to log back in MSN and patch up a few games! I guess this is probably one of those few times that I am not able to vent out my frustrations at anyone or at anything as it is the work of God. *I can't be cursing God now right?*

So what have I been up to? Alot actually... But still in no mood to write about anything. So please bear with me if my posts are abit like me... disoriented.

Last night I had dinner with RS and the rest. We went to King Crab restaurant. *even though it was only probably a 15 minute walk to Fatty Crab... idiots!* Couldn't enjoy the meal... because they ordered pork and frogs legs... wtf?! I ended up eating rice with some fish and lots and lots of mantou... =P It wasn't all for nothing... I finally get to meet Rosia. *Max, Jo & Asrar... go die* If it wasn't because of Charles' birthday... *I didn't get him anything... sorry Charles* Happy Birthday!

To the people who were called back from vacation just to give us back our bandwidth... I salute you... Even though I do feel that the time is better spent to help out the people in Taiwan and Johor. But... I thank you! Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Okay... I've really gone crazy... siao siao siao siao siao........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!