I want to learn mandarin!!!

Okay... so sorry long time never post... hehehe... Actually nothing much has happened since the last entry... Let's see what have I done for the past week... last, last weekend Wesak day i think... I spent some time with Azrina K. and Fazreen F... Well... how do I ignore 15 missed calls? hehe... Sorry girls... They showed up at my door and dragged me out for lunch at T.G.I.F., talked for hours about life and relationships and had a karaoke session at the Curve... That following Sunday mummy wanted to watch a movie so we went to 1Utama to watch Poseidon...

Last weekend mummy wanted to watch Da Vinci Code... We couldn't get tickets so we watched it on Monday instead... That's all that's worth mentioning I suppose... which isn't much either... hahaha... Now... why I want to learn mandarin...

I wanted to learn a new language for so long already... At first I wanted to learn Korean because of all the Korean soaps that I've been watching I thought that it would be better if I understood what they were talking instead of reading subtitles don't you think? Anyway... I went to the extent of finding a language center in Hartamas but didn't find a good enough reason to go learn besides understanding soaps... Why mandarin?
  1. My RO friends speaks mandarin with each other and I feel left out alot... *damn you all!*
  2. I have a habit of reading... anything that is text... while travelling, sitting somewhere or waiting for something... *people might find me crazy because I do say the things I read out loud sometimes... like signboards on highways and such* I find myself frustrated when we go eat at chinese restaurants and I can't read the text all over the place! *I'm psycho I know*
  3. Azrina K. had already went to take lessons for basic mandarin... So I thought that instead of them talking in irritating Kelantan accent they have a habit of *even thought they're NOT Kelantanese*... Let's all the three of us learn!
  4. It's good to learn the language of the people who control the products in our business... IT *sigh*
  5. I get sick of people talking to me in chinese whenever I go out! I remembered in Penang when I was in the lift going to the hotel room... 2 malay guys and one chinese guy came in the lift... One of the malay guy was being annoying by asking where were from and such... the chinese guy is from Kelantan so he spoke malay fluently... and the malay guy had to have a say in that... when the 2 malay guy left for their floor... Only left the chinese fellow and I... then the chinese guy started talking in chinese to me! I'll bet it was something nasty about the 2 malay guys... All I could do was smile and nod! *damn it!*
  6. I'm totally smitten by Michael Wong Guang Liang! Ipoh mari, Taiwan-based Malaysian singer who made it big there... *so proud*... A friend told me to learn mandarin using songs... His songs are so simple and sweet... His voice is like an angel! I can't help but fall in love with them songs! Even though I don't know the meanings!

Well... I guess I can't think of any more reasons for learning it... *for now* I WILL LEARN MANDARIN STARTING NEXT MONTH! *Fazreen... JOM!* To end this post... I will share with you one of Guang Liang's Songs... I fell in love with him with this song... *sighing... LOL*

Tong Hua
Fairy Tale

wang le you duo jiu
Forgotten how long it was

zai mei ting dao ni
Since I've last heard you

dui wo shuo ni zui ai de gu shi
Telling me your favourite story

wo xiang le hen jiu
I've thought for a long time

wo kai shi huang le
I'm starting to get worried

shi bu shi wo you zuo cuo le shen me
Have I done something wrong again

ni ku zhe dui wo shuo
You cried to me

tong hua li dou shi pian ren de
Fairytales are but a bunch of lies

wo bu ke neng shi ni de wang zi
There's no way that I'm your prince

ye xu ni bu hui dong
Perhaps you won't understand

cong ni shuo ai wo yi hou
Since you said you love me

wo de tian kong
My skies

xing xing dou liang le
The stars started to twinkle

wo yuan bian cheng tong hua li
I'm willing to change into

ni ai de na ge tian shi
The angel that you love in the fairytale

zhang kai shuang shou
Open my arms wide

bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni
Let it change into wings to protect you

ni yao xiang xin
You must believe

xiang xin wo men hui xiang tong hua gu shi li
Believe that we will be like the fairytale

xing fu he kuai le shi jie ju
With a happy-ever-after as the ending

wo yao bian cheng tong hua li
I want to change into

ni ai de na ge tian shi
The angel that you love in the fairytale

zhang kai shuang shou
Open my arms wide

bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni
Let it change into wings to protect you

ni yao xiang xin
You must believe

xiang xin wo men hui xiang tong hua gu shi li
Believe that we will be like the fairytale

xing fu he kuai le shi jie ju
With a happy-ever-after as the ending

wo hui bian cheng tong hua li
I will change into

ni ai de na ge tian shi
The angel that you love in the fairytale

zhang kai shuang shou
Open my arms wide

bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni
Let it change into wings to protect you

ni yao xiang xin
You must believe

xiang xin wo men hui xiang tong hua gu shi li
Believe that we will be like the fairytale

xing fu he kuai le shi jie ju
With a happy-ever-after as the ending

yi qi xie wo men de jie ju
Together we will write our own ending

******************************************

Well... the MV for it is also nice... and sad... you can go watch it here... Another favourite is 约定Yue Ding (Commitment) from his latest album which you can also watch it here... *Yes the two songs are quite similar... I know* ENJOY!

我更爱你了

Comments

Anonymous said…
your 25% creeping out slowly!!! actually maybe biler dah belajar the song will sound nicer... sumpah translation make it sound so bueeekkk!!!

mas da vinci code best?
Mas said…
actually the translation took from somewhere... dunno if its correct... and its probably direct translated... should rephrase using proper english... hahaha...

Da Vinci Code... Besssssttttt...
Anonymous said…
graphsit referenda lecturers graphic kafkaesque liquids interfering supervisions gives pkfg megapixel
semelokertes marchimundui

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!