I just realised that...

I have not updated anything about what I'm up to. I'm now no longer working for Stansfield College as their Software Engineer. I'm still in Singapore though. Doing something I kinda enjoy compared to when I was at Stansfield. Web Applications Development. Yay for me!

Unfortunately, I still feel that I am underpaid and overworked. Gonna stick around for a bit before I start looking for something that can actually make me say... I'm doing what I love and get paid well for it! I miss Cubinet... but then again... I hear so many people left Cubinet... so sad... =P

That's all for today... Write bit by bit... hopefully I'll update more... Wheeeeee...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

Happy New Year 2012!!!