Hi there, remember me?

Yeah... I know it has been eons since I last updated my blog. I know in my New Year's Resolutions states that I will blog more. I guess I'm not good at keeping Resolutions. Ah well...

So... What brings me here? Writing out of the blue... I was actually browsing around blogger and thought that I should really blog again. Then I came across the new blogger interface and thought "Oh No... Aunty Ann is going to freak when she sees how different the interface is now" and also thinking about Aunty Jim asking me to teach her on how to start a blog... This is going to be difficult.

Other than that? Nothing much. Just thought I write something now... and try to push myself to write more. Not sure if I still have readers but this is supposed to be my space to write my thoughts so... bleh...

Will write more... Will write more... Will write more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

Happy New Year 2012!!!