I hate this feeling...

... of being stuck!

A monkey should not feel stuck... She should feel the freedom of having to jump from one branch to another... Curiously playing around in dangerous areas... Cheekily pulling the tail of tiger cubs... Happily lazing around the sun and snacking on juicy bananas... hahahaha... Yes... I'm at the utmost point of boredom and there isn't any cardboard boxes to create arsenals with. I don't even have my own PC at work to do anything with... Just a blank PC with MS Office and IE... The horror... How could anyone survive with just the basics installed on their computers... Ah well... It shouldn't be long now I guess... Till then... I'm super duper ultimate bored...

Comments

Yambo said…
I miss you Mas. Hope to see u again soon

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

Happy New Year 2012!!!