We're not safe anymore...

Yes Mr. Malaysian Policemen... You are human... We are all human... But... You have a gun... We do not have a gun... Bad guys might have guns... You should make sure a bad guy is really a bad guy and is a life-threatening bad guy before you draw arms and shoot. You should not be above the laws you protect and certainly do not have the license to kill... James Bond might have but he's a fictional character...

For those of you who don't agree... you might one day have 14 year old kids and understand that you will never know what your kid is up to... My mummy HATED me when i turned 14... I did things then that my mummy do not know of even to this day... But I grew up and turned out alright... Some might have got caught... Some are lucky like me... But nothing gives you the right to take a human life. We have laws to punish those who deserve it... You're not a sheriff in a cowboy state.

Thank you Mr. Good Policemen for keeping us safe... But your Bad Colleagues are making your work pointless... Now we're even more afraid of what you'll do to us with no consequences than the bad guys who still consider what might happen to them should they do the same. I hope the law will bring them justice... Even after that... I hope you'll be haunted and that your conscience will eat you up till you're mentally incapable. You are supposed to be human after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!