Birthday 2007

Yet another year has passed... I'm getting old... Dang! Started out with a monkey and a card...

The next morning... Azrina surprised me by showing up at my door with an orchid plant! *Thanks so much gal! Although it took me quite awhile to realise it was you... too early la... hahahaha* They took me for a dimsum lunch at Subang Parade... Had desserts at "The dessert's bar" *a cozy place with homemade ice-cream yum!* Ucop joined us and we went to the arcade to play... *hahahaha... I'll never be too old to play!*... Finished Time Crisis 2... Lost in Daytona
*because the chair keeps making me slide down how to drive?*... We finished the last of the tokens shooting hoops *That was a really addictive game... Luckily our arms felt like it was about to come off or else...*

We then went back to get ready for dinner... Azrina and Ucop couldn't join us... So it was only us and Ellen... *Thanks Ellen for the coke cans... It was very thoughtful* We went to Jake's for dinner... *It was soooOOOooOooo long ago since we went there!* I finally get to taste what "Wagyu Tenderloin Beef" is like! *OMG It's truly out of this world... Melts in your mouth and all!*

All in all... I HAD A GREAT TIME! Thanks so much to all those who made it special!

Wishes
Nov 30th
  • Michelle Lim 3.53am (Facebook Msg) *My cousin whom I have yet to meet in person! Since this is the case... I forgive you for wishing me a day early! kekekekeke*

Dec 1st
  1. Halimy 12:00am (In Person)
  2. Auntie Sara 12:00am (MSN)
  3. Myra 12:00am (MSN)
  4. Azrina 12:01am (SMS)
  5. Ucop 12:02am (SMS)
  6. Myra 12:04am (SMS)
  7. Auntie Sara 12:11am (SMS)
  8. Fashni 12:24am (SMS)
  9. Fashni 12.35am (Facebook Wall Post + Virtual Cake) *gotta love facebook*
  10. Ellen 6:58am (SMS)
  11. Uncle Ashar & Family 7:44am (SMS)
  12. HSBC AutoSMS 8.33am (SMS)
  13. Fazreen 9.26am (SMS)
  14. Chitra 9.41am (SMS)
  15. Mazleen & Family 9.41am (SMS)
  16. Beg 10.09am (SMS)
  17. Mei Mei 10.27am (MSN)
  18. Cairil 10.31am (SMS)
  19. Jennifer 10.48am (SMS)
  20. Yambo 11.25am (Phone call)
  21. Mummy 12+pm (In Person)
  22. Azrina 12+pm (In Person)
  23. Asrar 1.29pm (SMS)
  24. Nazrin 1.33pm (SMS)
  25. Farah Diana Yahya 2.36pm (SMS)
  26. Auntie Hamidah 3.15pm (SMS)
  27. Afaz 4.25pm (SMS)
  28. Ernie 7.47pm (SMS)
  29. Ellen 7.30pm (In Person)
  30. Azmarea, Alan & Akak 8+pm(Phone Call) *my niece is so adorable!!!*
  31. Daddy 8.27 (Voicemail)
  32. "Abang Ular" 8.44pm (Facebook Wall Post) *Argh I'm bad with names...*
  33. Natali 10.01pm (Voicemail)
  34. Daddy 10.19pm (Phone call)
  35. Peen Fong 10.20pm (SMS)
  36. Mei Mei 11.22pm (SMS)
  37. Hui Teck ?.?? (Facebook Gift)
  38. Afaz ?.?? (Facebook Gift)

Dec 2nd
  • Jassmin 6.02am (Facebook Wall Post + Apology) *I forgive you hahaha*
  • Fahmi 6.03am (Facebook Msg) *My long lost cousin! Since you are in the States... I forgive you for wishing me a day late! kekekeke!*

For those who are listed above and those I forgot to list, I'm really sorry for not replying your SMS/MSN/Facebook messages... So here's my thank you note! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Your hopes and wishes really means so much to me! Thanks so much so much!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG??? Cairil??? Does his wife know??? MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!