GOOD BYE CIB!

Okay... I'll admit... I was so darn lazy to write... *new mid year resolution... write more... hehehehe*

So where have I gone to? In 5th March 2007, I started working for CiBNet Station Sdn Bhd. Even though the pay wasn't that yummy, I thought to myself, this is your dream job... You can grow with it. The reason I say it was my dream job was... Working Hours : 10am - 7pm *I can sleep in! Woo hoo!*... Dress code : Nil *I can wear my jeans and crocs! Yaattaaa!*... Industry : Online Games *OMG... Could it be any better than this?*

Here was where I met a few interesting people. On my first day... I was located to my cubicle. On my right was a wall, on my left was Crono *the office psycho*... My first task?

"Here... install these games and learn them"... *I'm in heaven*

Okay... they weren't the best games I have ever played... but a game is a game!

Now why did I call Crono a psycho? Well after a few days knowing this loud-mouthed, vulgar and destructive individual... Using his favourite broken-backrest-chair to support his legs while he slept or work... You will know why yourself... He would sometimes annoy me by singing his own version of malay nursery rhymes...

Buah cempedak di luar pagar,
Ambil Lanciao tolong jolokkan,
Saya budak baru belajar hamsap,
Kalau salah tolong ajarkan ... *LOL*

One day... while I was busy working on something... This psycho got bored... He started his usual annoying song... then took his broken-backrest-chair to roll it with his feet hitting the cubicle wall dividing us. The next thing I knew my screen went blue and said "Windows is shutting down"... I turned to him and asked... "Me: What did you do?"... "Psycho: Where got I do anything?" I looked down and there it was... his chair nicely placed where my computer's reset button is!!! So what did I do? I got so angry and crazy myself... I actually got up and strangled him!!! *Waaaaaaahahahahhahahaha* So you can say that the rest of the office got scared of me as much as they were scared of him since then...

This company really has the ultimate Chinamen Environment. On my first day... Someone actually came up to me and said...

"Mas ah... chi chaw chi chaw chi chaw chi chaw chinese sentence here"

Obviously I couldn't understand a word that guy was saying... So I could only reply...

"Which part of the name Mas sounded remotely like a chinese speaking person to you?"

So working there... there were many moments where Psycho and others would speak english to me halfway and stop to ask another colleague "How to say ah?" in Mandarin/Cantonese...

Of course I dont only play games as a profession... I'm a web programmer... and I made this ---> http://www.pko.com.my/ *not the screen design of course... I hate pink if its still pink*

So... here's the list of the people and how I would personally describe them just to see how my life was like daily for the past few months...

MIS DEPT
------------
Kelvin [My Head of Dept]: Very blur blur, sometimes feel like slapping his face... My famous quote to him - "You're not stupid! You idiot!"... As my boss... He's a dog but then... I'm quite difficult to manage... He tried though! *Hahahaha!* But as a friend... He's very reliable... Its just too bad that CiB "OWNS" him. Don't angry ah Kelvin Baskit!

Crono [Office Psycho]: What more can I say?

Cliff [Good Boy]: Very quiet and shy... I loved teasing him with Kiki *hihihi*


CREATIVE DEPT
-------------------
*I have no idea why there's no such department but is under marketing instead!*

Hafidz [Mr. Macho is what Crono calls him]: My lunch buddy... Designs really nice things.

Kiki [My Girlfriend]: She's almost as crazy as I am! The only person I'm afraid of in CiB!

Francis [Noob Hai]: I sometimes have to tell him at least 3 times to design me something... Only after the 3rd time I would sketch out what it should be like... and he would go "OOOoooOOoooOOooOhhhh!!!!" and start hitting me... wth?! hahaha... Miss you boy!


MARKETING DEPT
-----------------------
Sharon [Cute Hamster] : Resigned... One of CiB's mistakes to let her go... She is a one gal show! She's usually the first to arrive and the last to leave! I remember one time... where I had to come in at 9am and could only go home at 10pm for two straight days to rush the launch of the website. She was the reason I could go on and on because she's there when no one else is... No lunch, No break, No Toilet?

Kevin [Noob Lan] : Resigned... He's the only marketing person I could actually relate with... Maybe its because he's more of a graphics designer than a marketing person... He's good at anything he puts his mind to... but still NOOB LAN! My big brother in CiB... His english SUX though! Famous quote when I asked him something - "This thing ah? Apa you mau? Wo bu zhi dao la... Lei kong meh?" What the... ?!?!?! Truly Asia?

Ah Tut : One time... Made him sift through his own chat log file so that MIS dept wouldn't have to spoon feed him information especially when we already sent it to them... Poor guy... almost went crazy... HAHAHAHA!!! That was fun!

Kenne [Attention Seeker] : Hahaha... Kenne Gila! Crazy guy... Can't stand me greeting others and not greeting him... Great Siao Guy!

Jocasta [My Translator] : She's the only considerate chinese who translates for me whenever the rest of them change to their mother-tongue! Love you gal!

I will not continue to mention about the rest of the marketing staff... because really they are the main reason why I had to let go of this dream job... So... Good Riddance to the rest of you!!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT
--------------------------------
Franky [Sakai] : Resigned... I used to pick this sakai up every morning on the roadside... And listen to him crap about everything... But he's my monkey buddy... A Great Friend...

Ah Beh : I haven't had the chance to nickname him yet... He's reliable... One time... The idiots in marketing didn't want to take responsibility for their own event... *stupid idiots ended an event on Sunday midnight but never want to be around to follow through with it* I and Ah Beh saw it through with the help of Mun and Eric [graveyard shifties]... Big guy... Bigger heart.

Ah Luk : I think he's very righteous... He'll say things like "Going to go kill yourself?" in malay whenever someone steps out to have a ciggie break...

Cammy : I dont know which department you're in... But this gal is sweet.

Afaz: This is a sweet boy... Annoying, opportunistic and naughty at times... but still sweet... You got what you wanted boy! Stop complaining! Hahahahahaha!!!

Syaffiq, Ejai, Alvin, Mun, Eric, Sing Hau, Anthony... : Colours of CiB... These people make my day complete... Great place for a cheering up! Thanks Guys!

ADMIN DEPT
-----------------
Twinnie : This gal... I love to disturb... Miss you gal! Whenever I get bored... I'd help her with stuff... things my mum used to make me do when I was 9... hahaha... from helping her sort out receipts, glue stamps, fold posters to designing floor plans.

Juane : Resigned... I miss this gal too! They sit together... so I used to disturb them together... *Hihihi*

Joey : Never got a chance to know this gal... But... It was a pleasure meeting you...

MANAGEMENT
-------------------
Adrian : He's sometimes annoying... But it was real fun to have him as your boss... Good Luck with your revolution Boss!

Jessie : She's nice... Likes to hit me on my backside... You really should open your eyes more mummy! *Hihihihi*

Michael [Consultant] : This guy... I love to argue with... Stop coning and insulting people la! I know la you are consultant! Waaaaaahahahahahhaha!!!

John & Alan : Never really got a chance to really know the two big bosses... So I wish you guys all the best!

---

All in all... It was really a fun experience! I will miss you guys... The good the bad the ugly... It was truly wholesome... And as I end this post... Once I stepped out... and once I write this... there's no turning back! Thanks for the memories!!! *Peace Tol Good Bye!*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Mas, Kelvin ( The nuts ) here, erm... How could i be the Head Of Department since im the blur guy. Hahahaha. Doesnt make sense. Please change that.
Afazor said…
mas mas.. gambar lelain mana ? leh bagi tak ?

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!