Jaimee: "Hello World!"

I'd like to wish Jason and Adelene CONGRATULATIONS!!! Jason is a friend I met on RO *its amazing how most of the great people I have met are through the internet* whom I look up to as my "chinese brother" currently residing in Singapore... I haven't heard from him since Adelynn went into labour and he hasn't been getting much sleep for the past 5 days *due to little Jaimee's nocturnal attributes inherited from her daddy... ^^grin* I finally managed to catch him for a brief moment online to harass him for some photos!


Name: Jaimee Yeoh LiuXiang
Birthdate: 16th August 2006
Weight: A little over 3kg *poor mum... adelene rox!*

For those of you who knows Jason... Please welcome Mini Jason Girl Version 1.0 *doesn't she look alot like him? hihihihi* I think she is so kawaii to the point where its really hard to resist not pinching those chubby cheeks!!! Can't wait to meet her in person... Hope you get better soon and disturb more of your daddy's sleep! *smirk*

Note to Jason... Sorry about the delay... I'll try to get her blog up and running by this weekend... make sure you update often once its up... OR ELSE! *evil grin*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!