SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

Very long time never post anything... Today marks the 6th day of Hari Raya! For my muslim friends, May You Have A Happy Hari Raya! For those celebrating Deepavali, Hope you had a good one! Those who are back at work... May your workplace be joyful and fun! Those who just changed jobs... Good luck with your new environment!

First day of Hari Raya, Mum made Soto Ayam *for those who dunno what that is, its compact rice cubes + bean sprouts + chicken + spring onions + fried shallots with chicken soup cooked with spices... of course there's the heavenly thing called begedel which is mashed potato balls mixed with minced chicken + spring onions + fried shallots deep fried in egg batter... YUMMY!!!* We bought 3 tubes of Lemang *Glutinous Rice + Coconut Milk cooked in bamboo* and mum made Beef Rendang for the first time in her life *which turned out quite good!*

Second day of Hari Raya, every year without fail we would make our way to Uncle Daddy's Open House where we would find the BEST Lontong *I dont know how u make this but i remember helping my sis chopping veges to make it* with yummy Sambal Kacang, Sambal Sotong and their famous Buffalo Rendang. Since it was also the same day as Elina's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELINA!

Third day of Hari Raya, I fell sick! CRAP! Had a fever and a very bad sore throat! Double CRAP! I guess I gave my body a shock when I consumed all that heaty food right after a month of fasting! *hehehe well worth it! once a year... have to have to ><*

Still recovering from the fever... Lungs clogged up from the inflammation so I sound like a broken accordian... and guess what... 3 DAYS WITHOUT COKE!?!?! *OMG!!! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!* Now what did I take to replace my irreplaceable Coke? A friend told me that Honey is good for your throat. So that is what I have been drinking for the past 3 days... Honey diluted in hot water... Just did a research about the benefits of honey... I guess its not supposed to heal the throat but to make it feel better and stop it from getting worse. *Go do your own research!*

Well... that's it for my current updates... So now that I've cleared the cob webs and dust out of this blog... Stop complaining! Waaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaa!

Thanking God while I recover, Thanks for the honey...

"And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build: Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men; most surely there is a sign in this for a people who reflect. (Surat an-Nahl, 68-69)

Comments

Anonymous said…
hallo??? i thought i made the best lontong!!! ppbbbffffftttt!!!
Mas said…
errrk... u do... but but... urs dont have quails egg and those telinga gajah thingy... kekeke

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!