UPDATES! kekeke

What has happened in my life... where should I begin... hmmmm...

FAMILY
  • Since you all already know about my brand new niece *not so new anymore*... I have been forced against my will *not really* to go and visit her last week! She is sooOOoooOOOoooOoo adorable!!! Pictures available here! *bear in mind that it is NOT my site so... don't post comments to me... coz... it's not mine to reply?*
  • I had the pleasure of watching my sister perform as a human cow every other hour for my entire stay there... *eeeEEeeeEEwwwWWWwww* kekeke...
  • My brother-in-law quit smoking?!?! *WooOOooW*
  • My mom has been poo-ed/pissed/spit-up upon... *which was rather hilarious* kekekke
  • My dad is now living in Ipoh... *sigh*

All in all... Family = Doing Well...

if($humans = $bad && $family = $sad)
$humans = $dead;

HEALTH

  • Could've been better... Now on stupid $^@&!#$%">#$^@&!#$%! hypertension medication... *dang!*

All in all... Health = Not Bad...

WORK/STUDIES

  • OVERFLOWING!!! Accounts untouched... PHP Programming stuck... *hence the funny codings between texts* Filing no need to say la...
  • FYP haven't even started... *die die die* 2 Assignments dunno where to even start... What more can I say?

All in all... Work/Studies = Doomed!

Sleepy now... will continue later... =P

Comments

Anonymous said…
formula milk maner tuh??? ker formula 1??? muekekekekekek!!!

comment for your entry: hmmmmm... aper nak dikato? c'est la vie!!!

waaa... org nogoghi cakap french! meuekkekekekeke!!! negeri naf naf? muahahahahahah!!! akak mengarut sebab type while holding leelwan and chatting with you!!! giler hebat akak!!!

sesungguhnya comment box memang bukan untuk mengomen but untuk chit chat... muhahahahahahahah!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!