DISAPPOINTED...

Once a month I would find myself craving for some Ang Moh food... And this will lead me to TGIF in Subang Parade, Subang Jaya... Yesterday I had my late lunch there... AND I WAS DISAPPOINTED!!! Over the years... the service had been good... the food too... Yesterday... it was total and ultimate blergh! Ok... so what if its not during lunch or dinner period... We went at around 4... That doesn't give an excuse to give us BAD SERVICE?!?! Let me give you a run down of what made me write this entry...

  • NO. 1...
    We went into the restaurant... there were no smiley host/hostess to take us to our seats... Since we knew where the smoking section is *having to come here ALOT*... we made our way there...

  • NO. 2...
    There was a table empty there... It looked as though it was occupied... so we asked if it was... the waiter didn't even know whether it was or not!! What the?!?! He had to ask the bartender?!?!

  • NO. 3...
    It took about 10 mins before we even got the MENU!

  • No. 4...
    It took about another 15 mins before anyone would take our order!

  • No. 5...
    The person who took our order was so timid that I think I could make out what a mouse was saying rather than him... Very UN-TGIF like... PLUS We had to repeat the word BEEF! about 10 times!

  • No. 6...
    We saw our drinks standing at the bar for quite sometime while the bartender was practising juggling stupid bottles... *OI! GO JOIN THE FREAKING CIRCUS LA IF U WANT TO JUGGLE!*... He only served us our drinks when we were staring at him as though a lion would to his prey...

  • No. 7...
    When the food came... We had only half a set of cutlery each... So we had to ask for it...

  • No. 8...
    When they served us our food... they didn't give the dishes to their respective owners but instead passed it to me to do so... *WHAT THE?!?!*

  • No. 9...
    It took us like ages to be able to get a person to refill our drinks!

  • No. 10...
    It took us like forever to be able to get the check and get outta there!

Although the food was still at par... the service... GO WORK AT A MAMAK STALL LAAA!!! MAMAK STALL GIVE BETTER SERVICE!!! *#$%@#$^!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!