MY QUARTERLY ENTRY...

Yet again I have found myself with nothing much to do while I wait for this Visual Studio .NET to finish installing on my laptop. *to authorities out there... its only for college purposes and I promise to uninstall once I get my degree*. After the installation of the 1st CD *which took about 1½ hours!?!?!*, I realised that I post entries into this wunderbar blog once every 4 months! Not to dissapoint my imaginary web friends the "tradition", I have decided to post this which happens to be 4 months later!!!

I must have a mental alarm system telling me I should write again. BlogDrive must have subliminal messages directed to my brain telling me that its time! Hahahaha... Here I go rambling again.
sims2
HI, I'M MAS.
*you're supposed to
say Hi, Mas! here*


I AM A 'THE SIMS 2' ADDICT.
*applause*

The Sims 2. What can I say? This thing should be registered as one of the highest addictive substance and have a bright red label stuck across of its cover with a warning "MAY REDUCE PRODUCTIVITY". I have spent the whole of last weekend creating my characters, making more imaginary friends, flirting and making babies. I had 5 of my children taken away by the social services *doubting my maternal instincts* and heck deleted them and started all over again!!! *Mas! Get A Life! A Real One*

I hope my efforts to convert you into a Sims 2 addict have succeeded!

Now back to life... *assuming that I actually have one* My college as usual bombarded me with assignments, research papers, projects, presentations and of course exam. I am now finishing up my second semester of four with a presentation due tomorrow and exams next week! My mid-point presentation for my final year project is due somewhere next month and I haven't even begun drafting out a "Gantt Chart" *let alone drag-dropping a single use case!* Same old, same old! Hahaha!

Well that's about it for now... the installation's done its back to work for me... By the way... With the influence of downloadable media... I give you a legend for the use of colours in my new way of writing... Hahahaha!!!

BOLD UPPER CASE TEXT ARE FOR TITLES, QUOTES OR IMAGINARY DIALOGS

*small orange text in asterisks are words of Inner Mas voicing opinion*

The time will come when I add more ways of writing by me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!