Thank You 2008

Another year has passed... I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my lucky stars, guardian angels both in forms of people and the spiritual and of course The Almighty for the sugars and spices that seasoned my life yet again in 2008. I survived 2008! Yeay!

After 28 years of existing... I have learned that there are only 5 things in life that could make and break you... If you can keep these 5 things in check and in good order... Nothing else in life matters... A simple advise would be... There are only 5 things in life that you should worry about... If the things you are worrying aren't listed in the 5... It is just not worth all the effort...

Family... I could have not have a better mix in the pot which made me... ME! From my mum who accompanied me fasting *even though she didn't have to and didn't since 1994*... My sis and her family although far away who still manage to give me random boosts of support and surges of inspiration when I need them most *especially my beautiful niece*... My aunts and uncles who always seem to make me feel 12 *maybe it is because I still behave like I'm 12*... Uncle Yem who is recovering! *Hurray!*... to my "other" family members who not related by blood but sure does prove that water can be as thick as blood *especially uncle jojo and family*...

Aspirations/Self Improvement... I really could not have ask for a better working environment and job... Really am grateful for the work that I do everyday which is what I'm good at and what I enjoy... I love the RedBox Lunches, Bailey's Coffee breaks, Sangria tea-breaks, Chocolates (also those with liquors), Snacks, Cheese sharings; random Nerf Gun Battles; fun video sharing where we gather around one cubicle to watch things like... The FoneJacker, South Park, cool games reviews or even things like Benny Lava or A is For... *Muah AHahAH ahAH ahAH aHA a*; the daily I&J teasings, kam yu low & partner comedies; the vocabulary lessons *Terminology = Turn-You-On-Orgy... hahahaha*... Dota/Tower Defense staybacks and Work & Wiikenders... Although you might hear me shout the four letter word and chinese curse words more than you would like to as I curse the monitor or mouse... Or see me shaking Endric's chair moaning "I don't want to do this anymore"... Probably once every few months I'd go "MOGOK MOGOK MOGOK!"... I really don't think you can get it any better than how we have it at Cubinet! Google might have free flows of food and drinks, massage chairs and games... But we sure do come real close!

Health... After numerous sessions at the gym and taking abit more effort in getting myself in shape... I'm in good health! Hopefully in 2009 I will be able to continue this and also to the spa more often... Fazreen, Ellen, Mummy... Jom!

Friends... some may think I'm this extrovert-girl-who-is-actually-quite-the-anti-social-always-locking-herself-in-her-room-in-front-of-her-laptop-playing-her-games... Although I'm quite picky with whom I let myself get close with... I do appreciate everyone... Those at work... my wonderful colleagues... thank you for making me not work a day in my life... it really has been a joy coming to work each day and its mostly thanks to you!... My two close friends... Fazreen and Azrina... also my two muhibbah brothers from different father and mothers... Jason and Asrar... You guys are angels!... *more Wii Sessions/Parties in 2009 yah!*

Love/Life Partner... I guess this is the only thing out of the 5 which isn't perfect in 2008... For those who didn't know... Yes I broke up with the person I was dating of 9 years... This happened early in the year and Yes! I'm over it! Long ago in fact! They say things happen for a reason... I embrace this as God preparing me for better things... maybe better luck next year yah? I'm grateful that things didn't turn ugly and we can still be acquaintances... So... no regrets and move along now...

So there you have it... My 5 things in order by priority at the moment... Although priorities may change at one point or another as time goes by... For those whom I have hurt while I was too busy fixing one instead of the other... I apologise deeply... Hey... I'm human too! To all of you who have made my life the way that it is and giving me reasons to survive and stay strong each day... I'd like to say... from the bottom of my heart... Thank you for everything! I Love You All!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you alchie!!! muahahhahahah!!!
Mas said…
apa tu alchie?

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!