My Yummy New Toys!


Wowee!!! I finally got my hands on a Shuttle XPC!!! After 3 long years of drooling over it... I got myself one as a birthday treat! What are you looking at you ask? That little toaster sized box on the right is the computer... Yes... it is! I'm not joking! Complete with Intel Pentium D 3.4GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 250GB HDD, DVD Writer *forgot the spec*, added-on an MSI NX7600GS Graphics Accelerator and 2 x 19" LCD Monitor running on dual mode! Woo Hoo!!! This feat is made possible by combining my Hari Raya ang pao *well lu pao since its green... wait mixing mandarin and cantonese already... hahahaha* with my graduation ang pao mummy gave me! Hmm... Actually... I didn't spend that much... But then again... I don't normally spend this amount of money unless I really really really really really had to have it... and I think 3 years is long enough don't you think? Hehehe... I shall stop justifying my purchase now...

In the mean time... forgive me for my absence and my future MIA-ness as I still have so much things to play around with! Hehehe... Let me enjoy myself with my new love of my life... my [B]lack[B]ox... my [B]a[B]y...

Off to have more fun with BB ^^ Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!