Tak Ngantuk Pun?... ZzzZZzzZZzzZz

Woke up at 6am today... hit the a button on my mobile and went back to sleep... Luckily I set it to ring again at 6.10am and again at 6.15! hahaha... *always have backups* Why am I up so early you ask? *ye laaa... mas mana reti bangun awal... cheh* This my fren... is because I FINALLY went for the eye surgery to correct my funny eyes! woo hoo! *no I am not high on morphine =P*

Since I'm still in pain and so damn bored... I thought I'd update you all about my experience on this... kekeke... *kelakar I tell you*... Halimy came late... mummy got upset... so we went ahead first... *my mum probably abit more anxious than I am to get it over and done with* My mum selamba jer parked at my aunt's parking space... and up we went to register... If I were to say I wasn't feeling abit wee scared I'd be lying... *but then again... I wasn't really...* Yes... I laugh at the sight of danger and of sorts! Waaaaaaahahahahahhaa... Anyway... I plugged my ears with iPod and listened and sang to myself while we waited...

Auntie Jim came alone not long after... then we went to the day ward and waited some more... it was only 8.30am and I was schedule to go in at 10.30am... 2 hour wait... So they all had a chat... *macam reunion la pulak* Few minutes later... we met with Dr. Azhar... The guy who will put me to sleep *grin* Nice fellow... Don't mind him doing it again... They all continued talking... typical talk I guess... gossips on other doctors and what nots *lol*...

They all then left me with Halimy to go for BREAKFAST! And my cute doctor with nice drugs went off to work... *how dare they... I didn't have dinner and had to fast for the surgery! uWaaAAaaAAaa... Laparrrrrrrr!!!* So waited some more... Then the attending nurse handed me a green coloured paper looking robe to put on and a blue coloured shower cap looking thingy to put on my head and specifically told me to take off EVERYTHING... *like duh...*

Mummy and Halimy wished me luck and in I went... *macam gi exam la pulak* The nurse asked... "Takut ke?"... I answered "Tak... Excited =P"... she then said... "First time dengar orang cakap tak takut tapi excited" *lol... lawak lawak* Walking into the Operating Theatre... *which doesn't look any different from the ones I went before during the time I stayed with Auntie Jim... with yellow colour stains on the floor and stuff* I was asked to lie down on the table...

My druggist then came into the room and poked a needle into the back of my hand... "You have such fine veins"... "You're not the first to tell me that"... "The worst part of the surgery is over... You will feel light headed and sleepy soon"... I was looking at the monitor and said something lame like... "I'm very interested in that... Tak ngantuk pun?" and the next thing I knew... I was waking up in the recovery room with a bandage on my eye and a sore throat! Waaaaaaaaahahhahahahaha!!!

Oklah... that's all for now... my good eye is getting tired of looking into the light... So I better go sleep now... tomorrow have to wake up early AGAIN for the follow up... Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!