Frustrations from my Nerdy Genes...

When we first opened up the cyber cafe... the only affordable yet high speed internet connection available for the area was ISDN... Although we are charged by the minute... we were still contented... Now the cafe was shipped to Kerteh, Terengganu and the internet connection is the high speed broadband of ADSL... *we were like waaaahhhhh*

Today... the office is equipped with an ADSL line *which is still based in Shah Alam same lot as the initial cyber cafe*... Here comes my frustrations... I want to build a server which will host the companies's web and email as well as the web of my final year project... In order to have a sound web server which will be working 24/7... I need an SDSL line with a fixed IP... *still dreaming of it*

The problem... First... I registered to set it up at home...


Oh, we're sorry but the premise you registered for is a few metres too far from our exchange and it doesn't reach your area. Would you like to try our Wireless Broadband for RM88?


Next... I thought of setting it up at the Shah Alam office...


Oh, we're sorry but the premise you registered for is currently using fibre cables to connect to our exchange and does not support SDSL... Would you like to try our ADSL Broadband?


Argh... Fine... Let's try the Hartamas office...


Oh, we're sorry but the premise you registered for is currently using fibre cables to connect to our exchange and does not support SDSL... Would you like to try our ADSL Broadband instead?


Finally... we manage to register it for Halimy's house... HOUSE! What is wrong with you people?!?!?! Don't you all know that Commercial Areas are the ones who will use SDSL compared with Residential Areas which wouldn't mind getting the lousy Wireless or ADSL Broadband!?!? WHY ON EARTH DON'T YOU QUICKLY UPGRADE YOUR SYSTEM SO THAT THE FREAKING FIBRES WILL SUPPORT YOUR FREAKING SDSL BROADBAND?!?!

And WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK that I WOULD WANT TO DOWNGRADE MY CHOICE from a FREAKING SDSL LINE WHICH COSTS 3 TIMES OF AN ADSL?!?! DO YOU REALLY THINK I DON'T KNOW THE FREAKING DIFFERENCE?!?! GEEZ!!! HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE WILL YOU!!! If I were to use the connection to surf and chat up with friends... don't you think I would be MAD to choose an SDSL connection?!?!

And why can't you people make sure your agents know what they are talking about!? No! I do not want a text book explanation of what an ADSL or a Wireless Broadband is... I just wanted to know if I can get SDSL at the specified location! That's all!!! *FUMING* I WANT MY SDSL NOW!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!