OUCH! That hurts!!!

Yesterday... My mom made me go to the hospital to draw blood for the bloodwork required by the Cardiologist... crap! As usual... it wasn't an easy task! *must be because of the fats i'm storing for hibernation*... The first poke... wasn't painful... but the next thing he did was!!! Imagine putting a straw in a can, and moving it around trying to slurp the last drops... now imagine the straw was the needle trying to find a vein. *damn!* Anyways... after poking around... invain... he decided to poke else where!!! "Your veins are so tiny!" was what he kept saying while trying to draw my blood... *double damn!* Now I have two holes in my arm as though a vampire had bit me there... *sigh*

As I sat in the car cursing silently, we went to the Kopitiam behind the office for some breakfast! Yumm!!! *hmm... i think i'll failed my urine test as the last drink/food i had before 10pm was a can of coke!* The rest of the day was a blur again... was gasping for breath most of the time due to the inhalation of forest fires fumes the days before while was on the way back from somewhere... *very unhealthy*...

On a nerdy note of things... MY LAPTOP NOW IS FRESHLY FORMATTED!!! Hurray!!! *I hope I backed up the important stuff* So... time to re-install! Hey... I'm trying my best to update frequently here... so don't expect much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!