A NICE EXCUSE FOR NOT UPDATING...

I'm still alive fellow blog-hoppers... hahaha... *apparently barely...* It had been a hectic month for me... Being self-employed full-time and a part-time final year student is really no joke... Deadlines were back to back... Assignments, Projects, Presentations, Tests and the 2pig Midpoint Interview... *And that's only in Student Mode!*

Have been sleeping in the office for more than 2 weeks now... For the whole of the 2 weeks... I haven't been able to see my mom, my bed, my cats! *let alone watch some tv!!!* For those who are planning to start a company and study part-time at the same time... Please find out your medical history before doing so...

I thought I was invincible... I rarely got sick... and when I do... I recover almost close to Superman... *not the man part... but the super*... Then after all the deadlines were met and what's left was a couple of exams at the end of the week... I was feeling drained, dizzy, agitated, close to tears most of the times... I shrugged all the feelings off... Thinking it will all be better the next day... after 3 days of doing so... I realised that I couldn't even stand up without feeling faint... hmmm... not good...

Finally... I decided to go for a quick check on my blood pressure... *which I normally do when I feel this way... except that aQaQ took the machine to LONDON!*... So got my butt to the docs... *bleargh... hate them! screw them hippies!!! Waaaaaaaahahahahahahaha*...

The doc asked me why I felt like checking my blood pressure... as usual I replied with my joyful self "For Fun"...

She took it the first time... then asked me... "What was your bp before this?"... "hmmm... cannot remember"...

She took it the second time... "did anything happen to you? are you in any stress? family, school, work?", she asked again... "Hmmm... been busy with work and school... that's about it", I replied again...

Trying not to make my left arm blue I think... she changed arms and took it the third time and I saw her glanced at my age on my Patient Card... In a calm and orderly manner she finally said... "Well, your blood pressure is quite high..." I then asked lah... "How high?"... "Its 170/120. A little higher and you could have gotten a stroke"... *WTF?!?!?!*

"Uh... aren't I a little young to be getting that?", I asked... "Yes, you are... we will need you to check..." at this point I was already lost in thought... The next 15 mins was like a blur to me... I think she was babling about getting me to check on underlying causes or some sh*t like that... I already knew what was the next course of action would be... didn't spend my childhood reading medical books for nothing... hahahahahaha... siao siao...

Anyways... That was that... a good excuse for not updating the blog don't you think? For my beloved family members... NO NEED TO WORRY LAAAAAAAA... I'm INVINCIBLE!!! Waaaaaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha... Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!