I'M GONNA HAVE A NIECE!!!

I'm gonna be a proud aunt of a very adorable looking *although she's still in her mummy's tummy* baby girl!!! Hmmm... I'm wondering what kind of nonsense I could teach her... kekekekeke... Let me count the ways...


  1. Her first curse word! *@$$ H0000L3...*
  2. The middle finger? *awwww... isn't she cute... what the?!?*
  3. Bite her mummy's lips whenever she opens her mouth to nag! *this is a must!*
  4. Drink Coke! *as her staple drink!*
  5. Bully other children no matter their size! *Size does not matter!*
  6. Bully her daddy! *to be determined depending on daddy's behaviour*
  7. Golf so that she can chase her mummy with the golf stick whenever she's angry! *hehehe*

Hmmm... can't think of any other for now... Nevertheless... there will be more to come! *rubbing hands together with an evil grin* Muah AH aHA haHa hA aHA AH ahaH aHA AH aha!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
two words for you... and among the other obvious ones...

KEPALA HOTAK!!!

you'll make a wonderful mak CHU nenen! please please please can she call you mak CHU *macam pikachu buat CHU*?
Mas said…
TAK BOLEH!!! No Mak Chu or Pak Tam Bizness!!! I slap you silly... If she does call me that... I'll be the freakin' auntie from hell!!! She will fear my name or the thought of me!!! Muah aHa ha Ahah AhaH ahA haHa haH aHa A!!!!
Anonymous said…
rusak rusak anak aku... *geleng 'pala*

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!