I AM BACK!!! I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!

Touched down last Wednesday... Although it was raining cats and dogs, I was glad to be back! No more wintery winds and unpredictable weather conditions! Hurray to the non-misleading sun!!! When the sun is out here... it is what it should be... HOT! *damn the sunny cold day there!*

So... what have I done during my stay at my sister's place? Productive visit really... I fixed some helluva huge cabinets, a helluva heavy outdoor chair, their king-sized bed, done some cable management for the tv and home entertainment system *oh sorry, couldn't finish the computer cables... hehehe... forgot actually*, no more nailed some dvd racks *alan broke one hehehehe*, alphabetised their dvd collection, painted a bit of the bathroom wall *a violent shade of purple*, arranged a bundle of teddy bears *wished I had taken a photo of the lot*, installed the doorbell *apparently ran out of batteries already, probably due to the open house*, and fixed the carpeting *in the dark while alan fixing the lights*. Not bad for a weeks stay! hahahaha... That's only the home decor cum renovation part...

We also had Azlind over *Yeay! She made it finally after what... 5 years of planning? hahahaha* Went to a couple of Malaysian High Comm's Hari Raya Open House *met up with 2 ex-BBGS friends there... who would've thought?*, Sis' Friend's Open House, had a dim sum lunch and an indian-thosai dinner. As for our Open House cum House Warming Party, all I had to do was cut the veggies for the lontong! hahahahaha... *thank God for that!*

All in all... the trip was fun... sprained my back abit, had good food and didn't spend much! hahahahahhahaha... Thanks aQaQ & alan for the stay... & thanks to Azlind for flying down and helping out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!