HOW SIMPLE THINGS CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY . . .

I as anyone who knew me, love to play games. Computer games that is. You name it, I will find any game interesting and I will definitely waste most of my life just by playing games. From the Pong in Atari to the Super Mario 3 in Nintendo. From the Time Crisis Trilogy at the arcades to the Ragnarok Online on the World Wide Web. No matter where the games come from, if I were to come across it, I will definitely get my hands on it and play it.

Today, I would like to share with you a simple game. A game where most of us have already forgotten about. And the best part of it is... It's a network game!!! Guess what its called... ATOMIC BOMBERMAN!! Yes... BOMBERMAN!!! Yes... the game where you throw bombs at your opponent till they all blow up!!! After hooking 4 other players on the network... we went at it for hours!!! How time flies when you're having fun!!! A simple 2D game with normal four way movement and the spacebar. Blow up walls to get kewl power ups and away you go!

My personal opinion. Don't slack it till you try it! Muah Ah ah HA aH ah Ah aHa haH aH a!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wanna see something crazy?

"Come See!" What the... What am I? A freak show?

An update? OMG... The world must be ending soon!